Frozen Bubble Level Editor for Android
What's it all about:
Frozen Bubble is among those games that I have played for years and never gets old. Well ok, it does. For it have only 100 levels, it gets repetitive. So I've decided to program level editor for Android's version of Frozen Bubble, so game play can be endless.
I've build this application using Eclipse, Android SDK and ADT plugin.
Draw, save and play your own levels in Frozen Bubble. Pick a bubble (color) from list of bubbles and by pulling and clicking into drawing field create your level. After save you can fire up Frozen Bubble from menu. Editor comes with 40 levels pre-loaded, so you can play them right away. If you are out of ideas, perhaps you can use one of default levels as template. For more see video, or better - try it ;)
1.4.1 - 1.4.4:
- Error reporting - if application Force Closes on you, an error log is created. Upon restart of application you are kindly requested to email me this error log.
- Minor bugs fixed, based on error logs from users.
- Fixed error when user tried to load default level 101 (which doesn't exist anyway)
- Great news, download of level packs is here! Just press menu -> more -> Download Level Pack.
- You can rate downloaded level packs in overview screen afterwards.
- Free version have limit of 10 downloads
- Upload is here. From now on, you can upload your creations to server, so later anybody can download and play them.
- New theme was created, using more colors than default android\'s GUI items.
- Download feature coming soon ;)
- Level overview feature added into menu options, tutorial button moved to "About screen"
- Level overview feature will give you quick overview of levels that are stored in editor. You see 3 rows each of 3 levels. By clicking on level's overview you will be asked what to do next. Choices are: Edit level, Play level or Cancel if you clicked on level by accident.
- On first run dialog with tutorial is show
- Better options for starting Frozen Bubble - start from custom level X, continue with custom levels progress and continue with default levels progress, minor fixes.
- Droid/Milestone & Tatoo support greatly improved
- Pop-up message with ID of level saved shows after saving
- Tutorial added for better understanding how to work with application
- Change log and application number are shown in About screen
- Problem with HW keyboard sliding solved
- Frozen Bubble menu option now reacts on Enter and center key
If you have something to say to me about application do so here.
Search for Frozen Bubble in Android Market and install both game and level editor
Please consider donating via paypal, if you find this application useful. Thanks a lot!